The e-Participation policy aims to inculcate the culture and practice of e-Participation to increase transparency and public participation in improving the quality of services offered by the Public Private Partnership Unit (UKAS).
UKAS always recognises public engagement to enable the Agency to explore broader perspectives, sources of information and potential solutions to improve results and services. It also provides the foundation for productive relationships, better dialogue and discussion, and orderly governance.
The objective of e-Participation is to involve the people in development policy and the decision-making process through the use of information and communication technology.
Therefore, UKAS warmly welcomes participation which complies to the terms and conditions of participation that have been set as follows:
- Any statement that touches on racial, religious and political sensitivities is strictly prohibited;
- It is prohibited to insult, personally attack and issue statements that may offend other participants;
- Control your statements, avoid uttering abusive and nationalistic language;
- It is not recommended to chat or post sentences that deviate from the main topic;
- Make sure your statement/topic does not violate the rules of 'COPYRIGHT LAW', 'TRADEMARK', 'PATENT' and others;
- It is PROHIBITED to use this e-Participation space as a place to run any contest, pyramid scheme, get-rich quick scheme, internet money scheme, chain letter, junk e-mail, either commercially or otherwise;
- It is not allowed to upload files that contain computer viruses such as "Trojan Horses", "worms", "time bombs", "cancel boots" or any other software or programs that can damage the operation of another user's computer;
- The administrator of the e-Participation column does not confirm, support, represent or guarantee any truth, accuracy or reliability of any statement/topic made in this column under any circumstances. The individual himself should understand that any risk regarding the reliability of a material in this column is borne by the individual himself;
- The administrator of the e-Participation space reserves the right to amend and delete any statement/topic at any time without informing the author of the statement/topic;
- The administrator of the e-Participation space reserves the right to amend this e-Participation Policy and Guidelines at any time without any announcement/notice; and
- As a participant issuing a statement in this e-Participation space, you are bound to the terms and conditions of the e-Participation Guidelines.