To conduct analysis and provide relevant, reliable and professional financial advisory services to support decision making in attaining a fair distribution of revenue and risk between the Government and private sector, in line with the value for money principle.
- Perform financial analysis using financial model(s) to identify the feasibility and viability of a PPP project;
- Provide advisory services on financial, business and investment models, financing arrangements and financial risk distribution of a PPP project;
- Participate in financial negotiation of a PPP project;
- Conduct evaluation to identify the effectiveness and suitability of the PPP model as compared to the conventional model;
- Identify areas of improvement to policies/guidelines on financial evaluation and commercialisation of a PPP project; and
- Manage the Government’s financial commitment on PPP projects.