Created by alias
Publish down (date)
Publish up (date)
Undertake Public-Private Partnership (PPP)-related capacity building activities and advisory services to the Government, private sector, academia and the public.
- Collate PPP-related information and act as a repository or reference point for UKAS staff and interested stakeholders.
- Implement PPP-related programmes and activities to strengthen the capacity of UKAS staff and ministries/agencies.
- Identify PPP-related best practices and success stories of other countries to increase the knowledge and expertise of UKAS staff and ministries/agencies.
- Enhance collaboration and networking with the public, private and academic sectors at the national and international level to promote UKAS and PPP.
- Coordinate visits, advisory and expert services as requested by external stakeholders.