To ensure uniform practices and procedures in the planning and implementation of public private partnership (PPP) programmes/projects based on the policies and guidelines formulated.
- Formulating and updating comprehensive PPP-related policies on an on-going basis.
- Conducting on-going research/studies and PPP programme improvements
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines
- Monitoring research implementation for PPP programmes
- Acting as a source of reference for issues or matters that relate to privatisation/PPP policies
- Promoting PPP programmes
- Fostering cooperation with local and international agencies
- Providing consultation services to government agencies and the public regarding PPP programmes