To ensure that all functions, roles and activities under UKAS are implemented transparently and with integrity, and adhere to all specified regulations.
- Implementing programmes to strengthen integrity and noble values;
- Strengthening the effectiveness of good governance;
- Implementing awareness programmes against corruptions, deviation and abuse of power;
- Providing consultation services to UKAS personnel regarding deviation, abuse of power and corruption;
- Preparing UKAS Integrity Plans such as the UKAS Code of Ethics
- Implementing the Value Audit Management System (SPAN);
- Ensuring that the Integrity Pact is adhered to in projects involving UKAS