Policy and International Relations Section
CreatedTuesday, 12 February 2019
Last modifiedMonday, 11 March 2019
To ensure uniform practices and procedures in the planning and implementation of public private partnership (PPP) programmes/projects based on the policies and guidelines formulated.
- Formulating and updating comprehensive PPP-related policies on an on-going basis.
- Conducting on-going research/studies and PPP programme improvements
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedures and Guidelines
- Monitoring research implementation for PPP programmes
- Acting as a source of reference for issues or matters that relate to privatisation/PPP policies
- Promoting PPP programmes
- Fostering cooperation with local and international agencies
- Providing consultation services to government agencies and the public regarding PPP programmes